Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Mr Insomnia Strikes again!

 Yea.. I had insomnia yesterday night. I didn't get a shut eye yesterday night.

I was tossing and turning it got so bad i got up and went to the next room to sleep. Nope .. didn't work. Came back.. took out my phone and stared reading somethings... nope, didn't work.. started playing game.. This is how i sleep most of the time. I use my phone to stop my mind from wandering. I either read something or play a game. Slowly i'll drift to sleep and when my phone falls off from my hand i would keep it away and sleep. But yesterday nothing worked. So ended up playing until 6.30 am and then got up and started making breakfast. Around 8am I came and lied down on the sofa and then i fell asleep. 

It's been a really long time since i had insomnia. Considering my days now i guess this was just assumable. oh well.........

No comments:

Post a Comment